Translate

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Product Hits and Misses

Spending time in the grocery store is something that I love to do! Consequently, I am always exploring new products. Here are a few products that I are tasty (oh! they're nutritious too):
Kashi Tasty Little Cereal Bars - favorite flavor Blackberry Graham or little guy loves them too
Larabars - all the flavors are YUM!
Clif Bar Mojo Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars - grab this for breakfast with a banana
Hodgson Mills Whole Wheat Whole Grain Pasta - any shape

Here is one that I didn't like, the Slim-a-cado. We love avocados and when I bought them last I noticed a new version of the avocado, a slim-a-cado with less fat and calories than the original avocado. So I bought it and we (my husband and I) put it to the test. The result... it's flavorless and most importantly, the fat in a avocado is heart helping and may even help to keep away belly fat so in my opinion, skip this slimmed down version!

No comments:

Post a Comment