Translate

Friday, August 27, 2010

What is in a dietitian's refrigerator?

Blueberries, peaches, asparagus, onions, avocado, yogurt, fat free milk, whole milk, 100 percent OJ, whole wheat bread, yogurt squeeze tubes, coconut water, minced garlic, peanut butter, almond butter, left over tuna, salsa... those are a few of the items in my refrigerator. So many times people wonder what foods I keep in the refrigerator so I thought I would share a sampling. Lucky for me I have husband and two little guys who enjoy eating healthy too! If you are trying to improve your health, take a good luck at what foods you keep on hand and try every shopping trip to 'health it up'. What do I mean by that? Swap out a less healthful item for a better choice. Every little change helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment