Translate

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tip Getting Toddlers to Eat Unusal Foods

Our little guy, Owen, is 13-months old and the most unusual food he eats is crumbly blue cheese! In fact, I would say it's one of his favorite foods. So here is my tip. Parents, let your little ones (within reason, of course) try foods from your plate! That is how we discovered that Owen loves blue cheese. We were out at a restaurant and he was looking at my salad with interest about 4 months ago now. I didn't want to give him any of the veggies because they were raw and I was afraid he wouldn't be able to chew them. So instead I gave him a few of the blue cheese crumbles & the rest is history! No need to stick to blah jarred baby foods! Your little one maybe interested in foods you would have never thought! Again, please be careful and of course, nothing that could be a choking hazard, possible allergen, or is too spicy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment