Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nutrition Tips


An athlete’s diet, like everyone else’s, needs to contain a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein.  The best way to proper nutrition for college athletes may come with some challenges, but with the right information I am certain that you can learn ways to make nutrition a key component to your training.  In this series of blog posts, I will answer many common questions regarding nutrition by college athletes.  Questions like:
  • How do I eat well on the road?
  • What can I do to make it easier to eat healthy when I am only cooking for one?
  • How does alcohol affect my training?
  • I am trying to stay on a budget.  What can I do to stretch my dollar at the grocery store?
  • Do I need to take supplements?
  • How many calories should I be eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment