Translate

Thursday, October 7, 2010

♥ Day 8 Blood Orange Juice ♥

Day 8 on Mono Blood Orange juice.
I must say that I find Blood Oranges to be one of the most striking of all fruits.
They are sometimes beautifully gradiated with colour; starting from orangey-yellow, through red, to purple.
Here is one I juiced (in my mouth ) today.
I felt it was just so Beautiful ♥ that I had to capture its Tequila Sunrise colours on my camera.


Such a Beautiful Fruit with such a beautiful taste. I do think that fruit lovers are blessed with the most divine looking food ♥

I have been juicing between 16–20 Oranges each day, this feels like a good amount for me at the moment.
I have had good energy, and feel very satisfied with the quality and ripeness of the lovely Bloods.



Cappi, my son, and I went out with our trolley today to find some more of these Beauties. We combined food hunting with exersise, sunshine, and homeschooling as we did mental maths and spelling on our walk; so some great mulitasking and we got to bring home some delicious fruit.

I feel very blessed and happy today ♥
Love and Peaches,
from Anne XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment