Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day Sweet Sixteen Mono Blood Orange Juice ♥

I thought this photo of a Blood Orange looked like a map of the world!
I am on Day 16 of Mono Blood Orange juice.
I am pretty excited because I have never been on a Mono Blood Orange juice diet before. I mostly lived off Blood Oranges in March 1995, when I was in Malta, but I did have some other fruits a few times during the month.
The Bloods have been of superb quality; some big, some small, some with marbled skin, some with orange skin — but all delicious.
The season will not be on for much longer, so I am delighted that I have been able to make the most of the very seasonal Blood Oranges ♥
They have taken my Orange juice experience to a whole new level.
I am consuming about 1.5 litres of juice per day.
My energy is great, I am finding my morning workout easier and more fun to do.
I am sleeping very well.
My flexibility is improved.
Life is good ♥

So I am eternally grateful to the Australian Blood Orange trees, and also to the Australian Blood Orange farmers.

Thank you for reading ♥
Love and Peaches,
from Anne XX♥

No comments:

Post a Comment