Translate

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Three Weeks on Blood Orange Juice ♥

It has been my very great pleasure to have done three weeks on mono Blood Orange juice.
The Blood Orange season is about complete, and I have my last few Beautiful Blood Oranges.
I am just so glad that I had the priviledge of three weeks on this amazing fruit.
It has been a very special time ♥
I have felt wonderful; clear and clean in mind and body, have played and worked with Beautiful Blood Orange energy, felt flexible and free, and felt a loving connection with the Wonderful World around me.
I found this time priceless, the season was so short and I was able to gain so much from it. I also felt very much in-tune with the time of year just because of the seasonability of this special fruit ♥
I guess on average I was juicing 24–26 Oranges per day, although this varied a bit due to their varying size.
I am very thankful and this time will stay with me always.
Much Love and Peaches,
from Anne XX ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment