Translate

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 24 Mono Orange juice ♥


Day 24,
We got big storms today, and so the computer was not happy, I was just a  bit late in rushing to unplug the computer, as the thunder started to crash about, with the result that the modem connection port was damaged. So until it is mended, hopefully soon, then my computer time is limited.
It was a good day because we got a visit from some other fruit lovers and had a big share of fruit (except me) But I am still very happy with my juice, and was not tempted by the Jackfruit, Japoticaba, Passionfruit and other lovely fruits on offer.
I am finding that I have a lot more 'thinking' time, because my daily fruit consumption takes up so little of my time.
I juice usually twice a day, although today, it was just once.
I have a good stock of Oranges, so food becomes less of a factor in my day-to-day life.
I just finished reading Dr. Frank McCoy's book, 'The Fast Way To Health'. It was just a great time to be reading it, and the cases he mentions gives me even greater faith in the amazing capacity of the human body to heal if it is given the appropriate conditions.

Fruity Fare ♥: 
Morning—12 Organic Valencias, juiced in mouth

Exercise ♥:
40 minute workout.

Love and Sweet Peaches XX ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment