Translate

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 31


Day 31, and the rains continue, interspersed with beautiful Sunshine. So everything is just growing and growing in the garden.
The humid, balmy climate feels perfect with my Orange juice diet.
In the past most of my Orange juice diets have been done in Winter because Oranges are really a Winter crop. I do find however, that the warmer temperatures really go well with the Orange juice diet.
I am still waiting  (excitedly) for my delivery of Oranges. Because it is holiday time they may be delayed, so I may have to go on an Orange hunt tomorrow when most of the fruit shops reopen.
I have not been doing so much day-to-day searching simply because I had found a great source of Biodynamic Valencias that I could get in bulk.
Not having to think about what I am going to eat coupled with not having to go look for it has really freed up a lot of my time and energy, both physical and mental.
It is great to go looking for fruit, I love it! But it is also nice to take a rest from that for a bit too.
My energy has been great the last couple of days, and I am still enjoying my Orange juice.
My sleep continues to be great, I find that I need 6 or 7 hours to feel refreshed and well-rested.

Fruity Fare ♥
Morning-- 9 Biodynamic Oranges, juiced in mouth.
Early Afternoon-- 7 Biodynamic, 2 conventional Oranges, juiced in mouth.

Fruitful Exercise ♥
40 minutes workout
50 minutes dancing.

Have Beautiful days ♥
Love and Sweet Peaches XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment