Translate

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

♥ Day 83 Mono Orange Juice ♥

Day 83 ♥
Today, was interesting, I seemed to go into some deeper stage of elimination, I felt weak for the first time in ages, and I had some elimination in the corner of my eyes, and a little mucus from my nose.
So I will see how I feel tomorrow, and maybe it is time to finish the juice diet.
As an added incentive, the box of Fresh Barhi Dates arrived today, and they look very good, and are just a a few days off ripening.
My father and his friend are also flying out from England to spend time with us next week, and so it will not be best time in my life for taking  rest if I need to, as we will be travelling around the Sunshine Coast. It will be wonderful to spend time with him ♥
So I will water fast tomorrow to help things along their way, and then make a decision maybe the day after.

I have had the most wonderful experience on my juice diet, and before today, had no real feeling of when it may end.
I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to undertake such a wonderful juice diet.
And I am so grateful to all The Organic Orange Trees, and The Organic Growers, The Organic Fruit Pickers, and The Organic Distributers that have combined in their sweet efforts to bring the Oranges to my door.

Fruity Fare ♥
Morning - 16 Syrup Balls, juiced with a spoon
Midday - 6 Organic Valencias, juiced in my mouth.

Fruitful Exercise ♥ - 40 minutes workout.

Have Beauty Days ♥ XX♥
Love and Peaches XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment