Translate

Friday, February 19, 2010

♥The End of The Juice Diet.♥

So, I broke the Orange juice diet today on four fresh ripe Dates spread out over about one hour - and they tasted delicious.
I am still doing some deep level elimination which is quite an experience in itself. And despite eliminating from my eyes, the whites of my eyes have never looked whiter. Also my skin is totally clear.
So I have at least two nice side-effects from all the elimination.
Later in the day I had about 50gms/1.76oz of Organic Watermelon.
I am trying to take the re-introduction of other fruit gently.
I also drank lots of water today, to help to flush my body out.

And I just wanted to say  Thank You again to everyone who has followed my blog and given me support whilst I was on my Juice Diet.♥
I an eternally grateful that I was able to carry it out in such a wonderful way ♥
I think I will still post here if I find out some amazing Orange facts, and I certainly will the next time that I go on an Orange juice diet.

So Many Thanks for all your wonderful support and great comments.
Wishing you Beautiful Days ♥
Love and Peaches,
from Anne XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment