Translate

Thursday, February 18, 2010

♥ Day 84 Mono Orange Juice ♥


Day 84 ♥
Because I was going through some elimination: mucus from the nose and eyes, feeling very tired, and having a headache, I had no desire to take any food today, so I water fasted for 42 hours.
I was fortunate to be able to rest today, Cappi was wonderful and let me spend time relaxing, so I really appreciate his consideration.
So I will take Orange juice tomorrow morning, and depending on how I feel, either have another Orange juice day, or break the Orange juice diet.
This tiredness is very unusual to me and it does make me appreciate my normal high energy levels.
I do have faith in my body though, and I feel that it is really removing some deep stored toxins .

Have Beautiful Days ♥

Love and Peaches XX♥

No comments:

Post a Comment