Translate

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Updates

Hello people!,

I have decided start a section in my website on healthy living in addition to juicing recipes. I will share various healthy lifestyle tips, exercise tips, and natural foods that can help prevent certain common diseases affecting us today like heart disease, high cholesterol and most importantly, how to prevent cancer. In upcoming posts, I will share what is healthy food and what is healthy eating just to name a few :).

Also, in this modern era where most of us spend working long hours in front of the computer while working and go without exercising for long periods of time, I will cover why is healthy lifestyle important and also what we can do to improve our general well being whether in the office, or outside of work.

Till then, see you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment