Translate

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 49 ♥ Mono Orange Juice.


Day 49 ♥
We had another beautiful time at the beach today, at Bribie Island which I have never visited before.
The water was nice and warm with few waves, so ideal for swimming in.
The sea air felt very fresh and energising. My lungs feel freer and as if they can easily expand more with being on the Orange juice mono diet, so deep breathing the sea air is a real pleasure.
I read some more of Dick Gregory's book last night.
He embarked upon a fast for political reasons and social protest, in his own words:

"What began as an act of social protest - a political act - became in the process of living it a "purifying act" - in mind, body and spirit. As my body was was cleansed of years of accumulated impurities, my mind and spiritual awareness were lifted to a new level. I felt closer to Mother Nature and all her children. I felt more in tune with the universal order of existence."

In 1970 Gregory went on to do an 81 day fast on distilled water. And at the time of writing of his book (1971) he was on a fruit juice fast until the Vietnam War ended.
So what began for Dick Gregory as a reaction against war, changed his health and consciousness for ever.

Fruity Fare ♥
Morning - 11 small Organic Valencias, juiced in my mouth
Midday - 1 large fresh squeezed Orange juice, from a juice bar
Afternoon - 5 Honey Murcotts and 5 conventional Valencias, all juiced in my mouth.

Fruitful Exercise ♥
40 minutes fast walking
Swimming in the sea.

Have Fruitful Days ♥
Love and Peaches XX ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment