Translate

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

♥ Day 55 ♥ Mono Orange Juice

I decided to make a short Youtube video today, as I did not have any photos of me on my journey. So I thought it might be useful to record how I looked (on camera anyhow) on an extended Orange Juice Diet. I used a Sanyo Xacti HD2000 camcorder.



Thank you for watching ♥

Yesterday, I got a groovy gift, a beautiful Amco orange enamelled hand orange squeezer. It works a treat ♥


It gets lots of juice out of each Orange, and at the same time is a great exercise for the hand and wrist!
The Oranges continue to be blissful.
I love puting them outside to let the rays gently sun-warm them, it seems to 'juice them up' even more.
I am also really enjoying doing my usual workout; my body flows well with it and there is a lovely ease.
I feel very loose and relaxed in my joints.
I contine to be inspired by Dick Gregory's book. I am really enjoying it as my bedtime read, and savouring each chapter.

Life is Good ♥

Fruity Fare ♥
Morning - 700ml/23.7oz Organic Valencia juice, using my new squeezer, and 2 Organic Valencias, juiced in my mouth
Midday - 250ml/8.45oz Organic Valencia juice
Afternoon - 7 Organic Valencias, juiced in my mouth.

Fruitful Exercise ♥
40 minutes workout
1 hour fast walking.

Wishing you Beautiful and Peaceful Days ♥
Love and Sweet Peaches XX ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment