Translate

Thursday, January 28, 2010

♥ Day 63 Mono Orange Juice ♥



Day 63 ♥
...And three Fruit Eaters came from the South bearing gifts of Durian...
We have three beautiful fruit eaters staying with us at the moment, Darrick, Jess and Nick, who came from Bryon Bay via Chinatown in Brisbane.

It is lovely to spend time with other fruit eaters. Cappi is having a great time (and enjoying the lovely Durian)  I am having a great time and enjoying the smell of the Durian. But I am still happy on Oranges and look forward to my juice with relish ♥
We had a bit of a beach day yesterday, and the sea air was such a tonic, and deep breathing it felt very wonderful and energising.
We managed to find some good Biodynamic Valencias on the way to the beach, so I have a nice little stock of citrus, plus I am getting an Organic delivery tomorrow morning. So the Organic Oranges continue to be bountiful and very much appreciated.
We are so fortunate in our part of the World to be able to access great quality, nicely sun-ripened fruit.
So Thank You ♥.

I feel that I am going to continue with Orange juice while my body is still eliminating. Otherwise I feel that I would be cutting short some deep-seated cleansing.
My bottom line is that I have energy and endurance and that my body feels that it is in a state of cleansing rather than a state of starvation and deprivation.
I feel that whatever raw diet one is on, listening to the body is vital. We are all very much individuals with greatly varying life histories and differing genetic backgrounds, so what may work well for one person may not be optimal for another.

I feel good physically on the Orange juice, happy mentally, and in a very beautiful spiritual place - and so I feel that an extended mono Orange juice diet is indeed working very well for myself ♥

Fruity Fare ♥
Morning - 7 Organic Valencias, juiced in my mouth
Midday - 3 Honey Murcotts, juiced in my mouth
Afternoon - 3 Organic Oranges, juiced in my mouth.

Fruitful Exercise ♥
1 hour 40 minutes fast walking.

Have Beauty Days ♥
Love and Peaches XX.


No comments:

Post a Comment