Translate

Friday, January 29, 2010

♥ Day 64 Mono Orange Juice ♥

Day 64 ♥
It has been great spending the last couple of Days with other fruit lovers, I feel that Cappi has really benefited too from having the company of others who eat like he does and who love fruit. He has really enoyed sharing fruit and time with Darrick, Jess and Nick.

My energy and strength continue to be good, and I continue to relish the Oranges and really look forward to my morning juice, especially if I finish my juice by early afternoon the previous day.
I have three lots of Organic Oranges from different sources in the house, all are great, and I feel the variety of fruit from different growers, and so different soils, will help ensure that I get a wider range of nutrients.
One reason why, I feel, the Orange juice diet works so well for me is that it is a great cleanser whilst at the same time being a great source of nutrition ♥

Yesterday when out walking I was 'hit' by the fact : "Arnold Ehret Was Right!" I could feel that V=P-O, in that Vitality equals Power minus Obstructions.
I could feel so much freedom and fluidity in my muscles as I exercised, and a huge source of energy that was not just related to the amount of juice I was consuming - it was a Wonderful feeling ♥

Fruity Fare ♥
Morning - 11 Organic Valencias, juiced in my mouth
Midday - 9 Organic Valencias, juiced in my mouth.

Fruitful Exercise ♥
40 minute workout
2 and a half hours fast walking.

Have Fabulous Days ♥
Love and Peaches XX

No comments:

Post a Comment