Translate

Friday, January 15, 2010

♥♥ Day 50 ♥♥




Day 50 ♥
Today was 50 days on the true Golden Nectar.
What, I find, is so wonderful about fruit is that one can live on it exclusively, even mono-style, for an extended period and yet feel wonderfully healthy ♥
The guy, Morgan Spurlock, who did an all-McDonald's diet had severe health consequences after just 30 days on his diet.
Similarly, I do not think there is another food, apart from sweet juicy fruit, that one could live on for an extended period and see an improvement in health.
Other foods eaten mono, may be able to support life for a while but not even come close to support a thriving life.
And thriving for me is what it is all about: thriving, wonderful, joyful health.

So, for me, a mono fruit diet enables a good deal of cleansing to occur whilst at the same time allows me to thrive and live my life in a beautiful way ♥

I got  a beautiful delivery of amazing Organic Valencias today from Maleny Organic Farmers' Market.
These folk sell all organic, grow much of their produce themselves, and  I am very grateful to them for bringing me a delicious big box full of Organic Oranges, for just a $2.50 delivery charge.
There were lots of the very small syrup balls in the box, so I had a great day, juice-wise ♥



Fruity Fare ♥
Morning - 11 small syrup balls, and 1 regular Organic Valencia, juiced in my mouth.
Late Morning - tried out new Oranges from delivery- 15 small syrup balls, juiced in my mouth.
Afternoon - 11 more syrup balls, juiced in my mouth.
These Oranges are about half, or less, the size of regular Oranges - but deliver about 10 times the flavour!

Fruitful Exercise ♥
40 mins workout
20 mins digging.

Have Stupendous Days ♥♥♥
Love and Peaches XXX.

No comments:

Post a Comment