Translate

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

♥ Day 62 Mono Orange Juice ♥



Day 61 ♥
I have decided to remain on the Orange juice for now, but I am taking my decision day-to-day. I have some elimination continuing, and it still seems the best option to me to continue with the Orange juice. I feel to add mixed fruits to my diet would slow the body in its cleansing efforts.
I am feeling strong and  have good energy and endurance which pleases me ♥

I have started to look through the doctor's account of the very positive effects Orange juice mixed with Lemon juice had on the gums and teeth of the 341 children.
It is quite scientific in nature, but I am inspired by the comment in the foreword (written by the twelve doctors who made up the Chigargo Dental Research Club):

"Definite dietary instructions were given and in certain cases massive doses of orange juice were recommended. These cases were carefully watched and tabulated and it was at this time that certain soft tissue changes were noticed. The effects were so startling that in some instances the members of our group were soon prescribing large amounts of orange juice in all cases showing soft tissue pathology."

There is very detailed data of the diet of the 341 children, including what fruit they ate, and I feel that this will be a very interesting study to investigate.

I am still loving the weather, and find its heat a perfect accompaniment to the Orange juice diet.

The Orange juice today tasted even better than usual after a day of water ♥

Fruity Fare ♥
Morning - 8 Organic Valencias, juiced in my mouth
Mid-morning - 3 Organic Valencias, juiced in my mouth
Afternoon - 8 Organic Valencias, juiced in my mouth.

Fruitful Exercise ♥
20 minute workout
40 minutes fast walking
10 minutes weights

Have Peaceful and Beautiful Days ♥
Love and Peaches,
from Anne XX




No comments:

Post a Comment